Thursday, September 08, 2005

wow...for the whole of today...i didnt have any coffee till now...those who know me well...will know that i usually take more than 2 cups a day..haha..

i really have to thank geri...for she's been so patient with me all these while...since sat...i've been bugging her with tonnes of qn regarding my report...she ans all of my really stupid and ridiculous qn...and she taught me how to do the stupid irritating biomech tut today too...thank you so much gal....i truly appreciate it...and really sorry for bugging u ever so often...

and jessie babe...thanx for always taking my crap....i know sometimes i keep repeating the same thing...issues that i should not dwell on....thanx for listening and talking to me...=)
the entry u wrote...it's interesting...haha...meatballs aint necessary the thing that make spagetti taste good...there's always other better ingredients to make it taste even better...~wink~

am done with my coffee soon..which means working time is about to start...

at the moment...i'm abit scared....cos i realise i may be faced with emptiness in about 3 months time...once competition is over...training wont be so intense...i may work out less...i may not be so busy....and i'll get fat again....argh...dun wan le...i wanna be busy....like drama nite last time...i always feel alittle lost and sad after the whole thing is staged successfully....

like everything else...i have to learn to let go somehow....

No comments: