Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sorry if u've gotten bored of my blog...cannot help it lah...been staying at home to study these few days...so am seeing auggy more often than usual...

feel so much closer to my baby boy as i get to spend a little more time with him...BUT i have yet to try changing his diapers...cos not my job haha...=p

my job is to entertain this little fellow and talk to him when everyone else is busy...plus carry and soothe him when he cries...uh lately he cries real loud..my right ear is hurting man...

he likes ppl to talk to him during his awake hours...if not he'll start making noises and cry even to get ur attention...then he'll smile at you...melt melt melt...so sweet right...

juz the other day, bro was standing beside auggy and looking at him...without talking...i commented that he should at least baby talk to his son rather than stand there and stare at him...cos no stimulation mah...so u know wat he did....he started saying in chinese '1, 2, 3, 4, 5' plus fingers counting in front auggy...funnily auggy looked away unitnerested....

then he took my hp, put it in front of auggy and said 'dian hua', took my flower hairclip and said ' hua', lastly the remote control on the table and said ' yao kong qi'...then...auggy smiled!! wah he must be thinking ' hey my dad is weird'

i'm like -_- both son and father are weird...that scene was quite hilarious....haha


my baby boy is smiling! so cute! Posted by Picasa


yup...auggy dozing off again in his favourite chair Posted by Picasa


ever heard of this saying...like father like son?
perhaps one day auggy will ride on a vmax too... Posted by Picasa

No comments: