Wednesday, September 14, 2005

yeah!

gotten an A minus for my previous clinical placement and a B plus for the clinical presentation...i'm not boasting...juz wanna share my happiness...cos at least it tells me that my effort and resilience paid off...yeah!

hehe...things may not have gone as smoothly for me for the past few months...but at least i've managed to pull thru it as best as i can...and i can proudly say i've survived it all!!!

coming clinical will be even more challenging...mm...hopefully i can learn more...it'll be something different...cos i'll need to assess disabled clients and allocate suitable jobs for them...think it'll mean assessments after one another and reports after reports....plus squash training after work...challenging enough?sigh...the only thing is...how to get from one place to another...

give me a pair of wings...or pls teach me how to teleport myself...of cos without the risk of turning into a fly....haha

No comments: