Saturday, September 10, 2005

okie...it's from jessie's and aud's blog...doing it for fun...haha...

seven things that scare me:
1. lizards
2. depression
3. losing my parents
4. being out of control with my life
5. loving someone and commit myself to that person
6. friends leaving me
7. labour pain

seven things i like most:
1. jogging,squash
2. suntanning with my pals
3. chilling out with my friends at Wala Wala or any coffee place or pubs
4. spending time with my family esp baby boy auggy
5. meeting up with my friends, giving them big hugs occassionally and letting them know that i really love them
6. cream brulee
7. ice vanilla latte from starbucks

seven important things in my room:
1. my small pillow, my big pillow
2. my handphone
3. my computer
4. my bed
5. air con
6. my computer chair
7. tissue papers

seven random facts about me:
1. stubborn...will never give in upon things that are totally against my principles
2. quite blur at times...
3. real bitchy at times...or most of the time when i'm with my pals...haha
4. love dogs!!!
5. need lots of assurance from ppl around me and i mind what they think of me
6. adore and love to attend drama productions
7. am quite a messy gal...come look at my room and u'll know...keke

seven things i plan to do before i die:
1. go Tibet and Salem, basically backpacking but those are the two places i die die wanna go
2. get belly button ring
3. be a successful OT and show my relatives that i'm the only one who made it to the medical line...who say we need doc in the family to do that...
4. work and study oversea
5. sing in a pub with yk as the base, yd as the pianist(organ), vicky as the guitarist...haha
6. own a bull terrier, a car
7. move out and live with my friends

seven things i can do:
1. burp real loud
2. long distance running
3. sleep less than 5 hours for approx. a week
4. play squash, badminton and attract shuttlecocks with my head
5. drink 10 shots before being a merlion and falling asleep like a dead log
6. go extra miles for friends who need me and who mean alot to me
7. smile at the simplest thing that is done for me

seven things i cant do:
1. to confront or quarrel with ppl
2. sewing
3. cook a full meal for my family
4. express myself well to others(except for those who really really understand me)
5. eat in a buffet that is worth the amount of money paid
6. cry in front of ppl
7. tell ppl something that is true but know it will hurt them ultimately( pehaps that's why i hold back quite alot sometimes...)

seven things that i say most:
1. wah biang
2. shit you
3. chi da bian
4. damn it
5. pui ( only used in squashcourts when i miss the balls)
6. anything
7. never mind lo

No comments: