Monday, September 19, 2005

feel like crying...as usual...no tears come out...yet...

wat is worst? to cry cos u feel sad...to cry when someone hurt or disappoint u...to cry for someone or to cry for urself...

there were only those few times when i cried uncontrollably...

over the phone...choking on my tears...telling fen how lost and scared i was...dreading upon the humiliation i have to face upon going back to schl to retake my A level...helplessness...i cried...

hiding my face in my fren's chest...standing at the corner of raffles city after several 'wat happened' that she asked...i just couldnt hold the tears which i held from home all the way to city hall...rejection letter on national day....disappointment...i cried...

words that come out from his mouth...like sharp knives stabbing me one at a time...letting me bleed to death...desperate to seek approval and recognition when in the end all that i get are nasty comments....hurt...i cried...

lying in bed...faking a headache...dreading to go schl...u asked me wat is the matter with me... you said it hurts to see me in this state...i didnt know...how much u love me till the moment u cried with me...depressed....i cried....

excited to meet him for dinner after clinical...one phone call and he brushed me aside with his work...somehow i know i'm not as important anymore...upset....i cried....

tonnes of work...lack of sleep...feeling numbed....tired....tears are rolling down...

No comments: