Monday, September 12, 2005

first of all...sigh...

i lost my hp...carelessly misplaced it...think i left it at the cityhall starbucks...didnt realise it till i get to boon keng train station...too late to go back to retrieve cos it was already 11pm...so shall try my luck tomolo...

didnt feel much of a pinch except for the contacts that i've lost...so ppl...forgive me if i reply ur msg with ' sorry may i know who u are??' cos i really dun have all your no. with me....

apart from this little boo boo...i'm actually quite happy today...went out with my gals...shopped around...and min managed to get her gown...bought myself a straw bag...very nice...like it alot...and it's cheap somemore...haha...okie i need to stop buying stuff...at the rate i'm going think mom is going to kill me...

here are some updated photos of my baby boy...super duper chubby baby...plus my own pic...

actually i juz wanna show yd and ck my latest style...hehe... handsome, i hope u had a great time with ur family!


abit blur cos auggy keeps moving...dun u think he looks like piyo piyo?? Posted by Picasa


hehe my handsome boy... Posted by Picasa


yippe...cheap skirt i got from bugis village Posted by Picasa


pretty near to bohemian style lah hor...quite like it... Posted by Picasa

No comments: