Saturday, September 10, 2005

am one happy gal today!!! as always...reatail therapy worked!!

bought a long skirt from bugis village...quite cheap...at least within my affordable range...muah haha...got a plain top to match it too...yippee~~

tried levis jeans with fen too...eh like wat ck said...not outstanding leh...hmm...tried 593...but it juz doesnt seem as appealing...good...then i'll save 139 bucks...too bad for fen...cos hers fit perfectly...haha...she'll be broke....i'll juz stick to my skirts...keke...will continue to hunt for more...

to think that i used to own less than 5 skirts (mind u...it's inclusive of schl uniform skirts...haha) and now i quite like to wear them...am i a late bloomer or wat...feminity juz gotten into me like few years back only...haha...

yippee...i cant wait to meet up with min and apple on sun! miss them so much...sigh...too bad i aint a teacher like them...if not we'll be the 3 musket~chers...haha...having more and more frens into the teaching line...kinda made up to my inability to be one...so cool eh...i'm surrounded by teachers basically...cos my bro is a teacher...sis in law used to be one too...min and apple are teaching now...so is vic who is studying in nie...and jie going to be a pe teacher...wow....alot eh...haha...cant wait to hear them talking about their students...trust me the stories about them are funny...cos bro always narrate things that happened in schl...can be quite hilarious...haha

sometimes i ask myself if i regret not going into teaching chinese...i do miss chinese seriously...while others are struggling or avioding to learn it...i took higher chinese at A level and actually enjoyed it despite not having O level higher chinese as my foundation...haha....daring hor...

i mean my whole life revolves around chinese till i was 21...how can i not miss something that i truly enjoy and excel in...=) but sometimes things juz dun work out despite me being stubborn and fighting really hard for it...so letting go is something i have to do in order to move on...

=) no regrets...juz that i'm damn pai seh about my chinese standard now...cos i think it's really bad...haha....juz like wat i told yd previously...i wanted to write my first letter to him in chinese...but i realise my thoughts cant be processed thru my existing chinese system!!! argh..i think mine need to be upgraded soon....haha

No comments: