Saturday, September 24, 2005

i'm so sorry if i ever snapped at anyone these days...i'm really short fused lately...workload is up to my head...

squash, fyp proposal, meetup with clinician, wedding dinner, presentations, assignment, reports, exams...i havent even gotten the time to really settle down to study...next wed is bio mech...damn it...this semester is freaking short...

am asked to push for average B for my academic grade....to maintain if not push my clinical grades to a higher level...was told by my manager that i seem to be more of a 'doing' student which is why my clinical grades are better than my academic ones...hmm...didnt realise that myself...

argh...lots of things to do...so little time...

i'm beginning to loath staying home not that i'm home often...am like a tool being used...to be vent upon....treated like an idiot sometimes...i really cant stand it...did i in any way portray such an incapable image that i need to be told of the simplest things...wat i should do, wat i should not...for god sake i'm already 23...perhaps no one in the family has ever treated me seriously...

sigh...told u i'm short fused...fucking tired already yet my mom like to bombard me with complaints...

cant she see how tired i am...how stretched i am...to her me being tired is juz be cos i stayed up late....

No comments: