Monday, September 26, 2005

okie...if u saw me in my uniform last sat...appearing at tampines....i havent gone cuckoo due exams okie...

it's the surprise party that nikki's bf secretly arranged for her! keke..very fun! cos we get to wear our old schl uniform! haha my nyjc schl uniform finally comes in handy this time round!

have to say chris and her bf look the cutest among us all...haha...really like sec schl couple!
most of the ppl at party are nikki's sec schl frens...so while she attended to them...we entertained ourselves with polariod phototaking and mahjong sessions...the gals were crazy over the polariod photos and took alot man...haha quite funny...

i dunno how i can tahan schl uniform for 12 years of my life...it's bloody hot and uncomfortable...and u know wat...the skirt rest on my waist not hip!!! biang...it's darn weird...can u imagine...wearing a low waist panty but ur skirt is up to ur waist...~puke blood~

All hail hipster skirts!!! boy do i sound bimbotic...alright shall put on my thinking cap and bia my bio mech...


uniform rulezzzzzzzzz Posted by Picasa


looks like photos taken in the 70s hor... Posted by Picasa


chris is the cutest among us! agree? Posted by Picasa

No comments: