Friday, September 30, 2005

she remembers....

of the colourful thin slices of waffles that she didnt allow me to eat when i was young....

something i've always complained about...claiming that she had deprived me from all the childhood snacks...which also include those cheap colourful ice-sticks that kids like to buy and suck...

she bought a packet of that colourful waffles for me today....

simple act...but it means alot...simply becos she still remembers...

she's someone who knows me so well...always able to read my mood...like a book that she had written and given the nickname piggy( why u think i like the name piggy so much...duh..)

she's someone who caned me ever so hard....cried to me and with me....complaint to me and always saying one thing but meant the other (yes...i've picked this up from her...)

thank you for remebering....

love you...

No comments: