Friday, July 29, 2005

dreaded the whole of today....esp when lesson ended early and training starts at 7...plus me feeling tired...dunnoe why keep feeling tired...something is wrong...tried to eat but dun have the appetite...system shutting down on me...

am looking forward to tomolo...meeting my fren to go shopping...juz cant wait to see him...and the sweet thing is he cant wait to see me and go shopping with me too...haha...babe, i think u may end up burning a hole in ur pocket as always

mm wonder if i can wake up to go walk that bridge at the reservior on sat morning...shall see...roller bladding on sun sounds good to me...that is if i dun fall and shatter my bones...mm...wat if i fell and no one is there to my rescue...wah very cham le...then i have to crawl back home...haha...jogging better...safer...

ahead of me will be filled with busy weeks...preparation, assignments, presentations...so i've decided to slack abit for this week...and try to recharge my long gone energy...

cant wait to get new clothes tomolo....or should i say later...i need alcohol...it's the second time i'm mentioning it this week...argh!!!

No comments: