Wednesday, July 13, 2005

woke up at 8 and went back to sleep...yawn...luxury...feels so good to have time for myself...but i wanna get out of my house...messy room and translation work are driving me nuts...

sometimes i think my wilfulness really gets me into deep shit...haha...cant help it..it's like a hidden character in every youngest child...i gave in to my wilfulness and now have to face the consequences...blame who...myself...

game of love... i went in with a clear mind and came out with a woozy one...tot i can be a good player and will play it well...in the end i'm being outplayed by a better one...cant rem when i've decided to give up the control of this game...mb that's why i always ended up being dumped...

finding companionship is easy if happiness, fun and excitment is all that you're looking for...it's always easier to share happiness...i had fun and laughters for the past relationships...but till now i have yet to find one that i can share my sadness with or even go thru the downs with me...frens will know wat kinda shit i've been thru and they're the only ones who guranteed to be there...

6 months is all that happiness can last...which is why my r/s always expire then...i havent found a player who can surpass or stretch this deadline..

sigh...woman is woman afterall...always say one thing but meant the other...me especially...

was checking my hp... realise i've been sending msg to the wrong ppl...so blur...stupid nokia phone...wont happened anymore...always need time to adapt to new phone...urgh...

No comments: