Thursday, July 21, 2005

pulled thru another day with less than 4 hours of sleep...been amending my presentation the whole nite...dozing off here and there...trying my best to type as logical as possible...

in the end...i had to trouble my dad once again to drive me to schl...mom to make coffee and to heat up breakfast for me to bring to schl too...so much of being 23 huh...very much like a baby of the family...o well i like being doted on... who doesnt like to be treated that way....but i guess this status will not stick with me for long...cos the real one is poping out soon! i'll soon be chucked aside...haha...

sigh...was feeling lousy the whole day...cos was worried about presentation...i'm so scared that i'll be gunned down by HL's questions...cos she's the hands expert and i'm presenting case study on my hands pt...luckily it went thru pretty alright...though she did ask me some qn that i dun really know how to ans...sigh hopefully she saw how hard i've tried to ans her logically...

sleeping less...means i eat less too...juz dun have the mood to eat...cos too caught up with work...aint a good sign...but i cant help it...fluid is all i sorta took the whole day apart from the bit of food i shared with the gals...

nearly bursrt into tears during CE debrief...was so bloody tired that i was near breaking down...plus was listening to HB talking about stress during clinicals...reminded me of the bloody tough times i've been thru for the past month...juggling so many things on hand...i really feel burnout...if i havent had my frens with me and the 10 days break...i'll really die of mental strain...and to tell the truth...i havent been feeling too good mentally as in too much thoughts rambling in my head...pretty taxing for a tired mind...

sian...vision blurred...dunno is it due to tiredness or due to increase of degree...cant really see things clearly...if degree increase i'll have the excuse of making new glasses...muah haha...frens been telling me i've lost weight...mm dun think so le...i always tell them...it must be due to my tan cos when u get dark..u look slimmer and ur dark circles aint that obvious plus ur fats get burn off...haha who am i kidding..

No comments: