Sunday, July 24, 2005

painted my nails...bloody red...haha...it's been ages since i last painted them...bought the nail polish months ago and was too lazy to use it...

tiring day...training from 1-5...walked around the track with jessie for 1 hour plus...i dunno how many rounds we've walked but the conversation we had soothed me alot...it's really nice to walk and talk non stop....haha thanx for talking to me woman...and filling me up with that extra infor! gee...i dunno wat i'm doing at times man...totally...

had dinner with apple and mark...haha so fun! catching up is always the nice part....been asking them when they are getting married...cos it seems like ppl around me are getting married soon..miss r is getting engaged...gina getting married...i think i'll have more wedding dinners to attend in juz a few years time...so fast eh...but i'm happy for them...

cant see myself getting married yet...not even back then when i'm attached...i have too many things in mind that i wanna accomplish...eew but i dun wanna die single and alone...haha...let's juz see how things go...i can only control that much of things in my life...love is definitely something i cant control...so let it be...

sigh...room is in a mess...wardrobe is in a mess too...how am i gonna move out if i'm always such a messy person...i'll clear my room tomolo...promise...slap me if i dun...

No comments: