Thursday, July 07, 2005

sigh...god showed me signs...and literally present the ans in front of my eyes...'move on u stupid bitch...'

bumped into him on the bus with another gal dozing off...

used to do that...how ironic...

reminds me of the advert:

cakes and chocolates~ $10

puma jacket ~$59

Bumming into ur ex bf with a new gal~ priceless (worthless)

was shocked at first...then i felt like a fool...wondering how can he replace me with another person

my gal pals were so worried...nah i didnt cry...cos there's no need to...weirdly i kinda expected it to happen...

anyway took a short walk with fen..kinda clear my tired mind...wasnt that upset then...but was bitter about it so i smsed him...and to my surprise...he replied...wanna talk over the phone...

alright...so we talked over the phone...explanation, explanation....yada yada yada....was alittle agitated initially...cos i feel unjust of receiving the kinda treatment that i'm given....but the more i talk the more i feel at peace with myself...not angry nor bitter...cos i realise there's utterly no point in it...

watever it is...it doesnt matter anymore...damaged is done...trust is broken...choices are made...

there is no point of meeting up cos it's all gonna passed and sooner or later it'll juz fade off...perhaps u moved on even faster than me...so be it....cos ultimately it's ur life...

i said goodbye and that's it....at least now it's truly a closed chapter for me...

from two paths that have crossed...to becoming two separate ways...i dun wan them to ever cross again...i'll walk my own path the way i want...and i'm pretty sure along the way my frens will still be by my side

from now on...my blog will only concern things and ppl around me =)
man bloody tired...freedom...another half a day....muah haha

No comments: