Monday, July 04, 2005

suddenly i feel excited...

attachment coming to an end...i realise i really like working in AH...the ppl, the environment, my colleagues, my cute TAs and my sup...but there's always an ending no matter how beautiful the story may be...i have this wilful thought...wonder if they'll hire me in future if i ever applied for a job there...haha...

bro brought up something on oversea studies during dinner...first time ever on the topic of oversea studies and it actually concern me! bro came to know that i can do a one year degree conversion in aust...told him the cost plus lodging fees...was surprised he didnt disapprove though he did say that it's kinda ex...he even offer to sponsor 25% of the fees...haha...i mean i really didnt expect this to come from him...told him there's no need to sponsor cos he has a baby coming along...

mom was the funny one..cos she said mb i'll go over aust get married and have kids...haha...ang mo kids! woo i wan....so cute....

dad as usual didnt say anything so i dunno wat's on his mind...

wooo...so fun...though nothing is for sure yet but i'm happy enough to know that my family seem supportive of this idea...coming year have to be good gal and study le...if i screw up i'll be dead!

i'm abit of a nutcase now...cos i can be really happy one moment...then suddenly sad at the next...but at least i'm happy right now...who knows about tomolo...

thurs...half day!! yippee...friday...yippee....
i've decided to keep my hair long so that it can cover my boobs...muah haha...will trim and add colour...yeah...

i think i've lost weight...cos i can see bony appearance on my chest...but then tummy didnt seem to get small le...o man...i'm like the rest of the singaporean women who arent satisfied when it comes to their tummies...eh but anyway so long my boobs dun drop in size i'll be happy enough...~wink~

No comments: