Monday, July 04, 2005

was talking to aud and yd...cos was feeling sucky again...sunday...keep making me feel down

begin to hate sundays...dunnoe why...mb cos everything bad started from then on...

yd asked wat do i need to make the closure...truth, answers,reasons from his mouth...to me msg is such an easy thing to do...but i know it's not possible to have the closure that i want...cos i'm being avoided like a plague...

hating that person will be so much better yd said...cos i'll be able to get over him and recover fast...he said he dun quite understand my sadness =)
i dun have the energy to hate another being...too tiring...cos i think it'll be a lifelong thing and forever u'll rem that person even more...

wallowing in my misery is pretty tiring too...i wanna snap out of it soon...but when??

handsome said someone better will be waiting for me...i guess that person will not be a man but another me...the new me awaiting to be discovered by myself...


bzzzzz......... Posted by Picasa

No comments: