Sunday, July 03, 2005

i re-read the entry i've typed last nite...man i sound cheezy...eek...

gina asked if i'm alright...told her i'm fine...she doesnt seem convinced...too bad....

come to think about it...her tone sound exactly the same as last time...bugging me about clearing things up...why do i have to call up and make a fool of myself...i'm already silly enough...dun need anymore emphasis...piss me off when ppl asked me that...

such a nice weather to tan...not too hot...not raining either...but all i can think of is sleep...pathetic le...really lack of it leh...think hibernate for a month also not enough...

desperately need haircut...should i chop my hair short? or juz trim? too out of hand le...cannot stand it...i envy gals who can look real good with very short hair...so cool...mb i should keep my hair long again so that it can cover my boobs..woo...nice eh..but i cant stand the length i'm in now...how....

No comments: