Saturday, July 09, 2005

miss r...thanx for ya msg...i'm alright actually... dun worry...

quoted this from ya blog...
'I believe you meet the other party because you miss him and still think of him, so subconciously, you will see him some how. But you will spot him first, because you miss him more. If he doesn't spot you at all, that's bad, that means he doesn't even think of you anymore. That's why he's no longer sensitive to your presence.'

i've always been bad in spotting ppl esp in crowded places...so why did i spot him that nite...i have no idea...mm...perhaps i needed an ans for the unfinished business and eventually i've gotten wat i wan ...so in a way it's good isnt it...

filtering things not needed in my life...good process of telling myself wat is impt wat is not...cos my memory space is really limited...haha...that's life...at least mine is...

Argh...suffering from lobster syndrome...damn...i think i'm gonna peel like siao...

sze, ck....i had so much fun with u guys at sentosa today!!! thanx for psychoing me to swim to the island...cos i was paraniod that i'll drown..haha in the end i was exhausted and sze has to pull me along so all i do is juz float...nice le...like holding on to a dolphin (good enough that i didnt mention the other animal tat start with 's' end with 'l'...haha)...thanx for throwing me 3 damn times into the water...ur lousiness almost caused my bikini top to fall off 3 times -_-, making me scream like siao cha bo...haha it's fun when i clammed onto ck and wont let go cos i dun wanna be swang into the sea again....wish the rest could join us then we can run from one end of the beach to the other playing frisbee...good work out le...next time k...

haha now i'm all burnt...painful...

ed, appreciate ur frankness...and yah you shocked me...kinda brought me back to 3 yrs ago =)
at the moment i really dun have the energy....so let's juz leave it as it is...certain things cant be helped...friendship is all it is...i'm sorry u have to go thru it twice...but all along i've always treated u the same as before...

gotta finish up my report! nitenite

No comments: