Wednesday, July 13, 2005

why am i not asleep at this time when it's suppose to be my hols?
me and my big mouth...
promised my sup i'll give her the translation tomolo...see...argh...have to deliever it by tomolo 12....then after that meeting the guys to go shopping...freaking dead man...shall hide my face under the cap tomolo...

feeling so high now...once again procrastination cost me to suffer big time...was watchin csi and alias the whole day...o man...havent watched alias for so darn long...realised i missed out so much of the storyline...used to 'watch' it with yd...will msg each other whenever it reaches the exciting part or that sidney has new cool outlook for her mission...so fun!!...now we dun have that kinda time to do such thing...busy busy busy...bet yd lost touch with the storyline too...

feeling abit numb at my fingertips...yucks...must have typed too much...

i cant wait for baby augustine to come...already i dreamt of driving him around showing him off to my frens...mm...they said i'm gonna spoil him...hell yes...cos he's mine too..though i have no contribution in him being created...haha....still he's gonna be part of my life! soon!
baby boy...aunt jayna cant wait to see and hold u...touching u on ur mama's tummy doesnt really help...so see you in august! muack!!

No comments: