Thursday, July 07, 2005

i'm so darn proud of myself...cos i survived thru this attachment!! final eval was done...gotten 4s and 5s...mostly 5s...am really really happy...cos watever happened i've survived it....i dunno how i did...

despite my sup who always threaten to fail me...she actually is very nice and supportive...gee she said if next time i wanna work there she'll hire me...haha...kinda nice to hear that...

past few weeks seem like a dream to me...now that i'm back in the reality...i'm glad things are back to how it is...single, carefree and less worries...

he should be happier now...no more obligation to provide or make up what he is unable to give...relieve indeed...i used to feel that way too...for me, not having to wait and hope that things will change for the better...is a kind of relieve too...i just get disappointed easily...now i dun have to, cos there's nothing for me to expect...

gee...ever watched great expectation? it's one of my all time favourite movies...way ahead of eternal sunshine of the spotless mind...should read the book too..it's nice...

downed 4 coffee last nite...slept for 2 hours and worked for 8...now abit high due to lack of sleep...looking forward to tomolo...freedom....more sleeping hours~~~

No comments: